Living the Nocatee lifestyle is an experience unlike any other in Northeast Florida. Whether you're a growing family, empty nester or retiree... there's something to appeal to every age group! Not sure what life as a resident looks like? Here are FIVE ways you can live your best life at Nocatee:
- You Love the Water - Nocatee's location is unbeatable. Nocatee residents are minutes from the stunning Ponte Vedra Beach coastline, and even closer to the tranquil waters of the Intracoastal. With easy access to the water, many residents also love boating, fishing, surfing, paddle sports and shark tooth hunting! Living close to the water and being outside is a big part of the active Nocatee lifestyle.
- You Own a Golf Cart - Whether you need groceries or want to meet neighbors for happy hour… you can take the golf cart! Nocatee offers a vibrant shopping and dining scene in the EV (electric vehicle) friendly Nocatee Town Center. New dining experiences include Anejo Cocina Mexicana, Catullo’s Italian Restaurant (opening soon) and The Chophouse at Nocatee, opening in 2024. You can also take the golf cart on the Greenway Trails that wind through over 5,000 acres of preserved and protected lands.
- You Love a Staycation - Nocatee families save time and avoid the hassles of long-distance travel by enjoying the amenities found right in their own community. Residents enjoy water recreation and fun in the world-class Splash Waterpark and Nocatee Spray Park, featuring the beloved Nocatee Zipline. Check out the Lifestyle section of Nocatee's website to learn more about its award-winning community amenities.
- You Love Nature - Nocatee is home to a variety of outdoor activities, from kayaking and paddle boarding to biking and hiking. With miles of trails and boardwalks, you can explore the natural beauty of the area with the 2,400 acre Nocatee Preserve. To explore the Tolomato River waterways and launch your paddle sports, check out the Nocatee Landing or the Nocatee Paddle Launch. Nocatee also offers over a dozen dog-friendly parks and playgrounds, perfect for families and dog owners looking to play and socialize with neighbors!
- You Have a Busy Social Calendar - Nocatee has a strong sense of community, with over a dozen different events and activities that bring residents together each month. There are farmers' markets, food truck events, outdoor concerts, holiday celebrations, beer/wine tastings and much more. The community also has many clubs and organizations, making it easy to meet new people and make friends. Check out Nocatee's YouTube channel to preview these fun events.
If you're looking for a new community that offers a unique blend of natural beauty, modern amenities and a vibrant lifestyle, then Nocatee is the perfect place for you!
Want to learn more? Stop by the Nocatee Welcome Center, schedule a virtual Welcome Center presentation or call 904-924-6863.