Nocatee Splash Water Park has gone through many changes throughout the years, but one thing remains the same: residents love this amenity to cool off and enjoy their Florida summers.
Here are some fun facts and reasons to spend your summer at Nocatee Splash Water Park:
1. Splash consists of 5 acres of award-winning water park.
2. Developers of Splash consulted Disney Imagineers when designing the Nocatee Water Park.
3. Standing above 3 stories, the Rip Tide Slide Tower is the highest water slide tower in Northeast Florida, giving residents and guests a panoramic view of all of Nocatee.
4. The Splash Park features 377 foot long zip-line that reaches speeds of 37 miles per hour.
5. Splash Cove is perfect for the smallest residents of Nocatee with a shallow access pool and interactive playground.
6. A recreational pool and a jet pool are featured in the back of the park.
7. Residents and guest of the Splash Park can also enjoy the lazy river, water obstacle course, and sand volleyball court.
To learn more about Nocatee's award-winning amenities, stop by stop the Nocatee Welcome Center or call (904) 924-6863.