Every spring, The Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA) holds the annual Parade of Homes. Parade of Homes always features the best homes in new construction and design, and this year’s Parade included 107 homes from 82 different neighborhoods across the beautiufl First Coast. As far north as Fernandina Beach and as far south as St. Augustine.
Parade of Homes 2016 featured 24 designer-decorated model homes located within the Nocatee community. Nocatee’s nationally-recognized builders offer a variety of home products throughout the community's 17 different neighborhoods.
This year's Parade began on April 16 and concluded on April 24. Of the 24 Nocatee located move-in-ready homes highlighted in the Parade, over half were selected as Parade of Homes 2016 winners. This year's winners included:
- *The Sierra by Lennar in Cypress Trails
- *The Osprey by Dream Finders Homes in The Palms
- The Bryant by Providence Homes in Addison Park
- *The Davenport by AV Homes in Cypress Trails
- The Santa Cruz by CalAtlantic Homes in The Villas
- *The Lions by David Weekley Homes [a DWH Design It Yourself plan] in The Crossing at Twenty Mile
- *The Hemingway – Coastal by Dostie Homes in The Crossing at Twenty Mile
- The Boca II by Dream Finders Homes in The Palms
- *The Zespedes DIY by David Weekley Homes [a DWH Design It Yourself plan] in Twenty Mile Village Grove
- *The Anniston by CalAtlantic Homes in Twenty Mile Village
- The Vincent by Cal Atlantic Homes in Artisan Lakes
- *The Biltmore II by ICI Homes in The Island at Twenty Mile
- *The Victoria by CalAtlantic Homes in The Island at Twenty Mile
If you missed the opportunity to tour any or all of the beautiful model homes in Nocatee entered into Parade 2016, not to worry. One can still view these model homes, floor-plans, price information, and more with Nocatee’s official Parade eGuide. Click the link or the eBook offer here -------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here at Nocatee, home-buyers can find neighborhoods and homes to complement a wide range of lifestyles and price-points, starting from the low $200s and going up to $1 million-plus.